What is Graphic Design?
- Graphic Design is a way for businesses to communicate with their target market using ideas and concepts in a visual form.
- Graphic Design uses a set of design principles, processes and elements which are easy to learn and work universally.
- Graphic design is a way of expressing YOUR ideas, concepts and products in a way that is attractive to your target market.
What Graphic Design is not…
- Graphic Design is not just about being able to ‘use the software’.
- Graphic Design is not about being a fantastic artist.
- Graphic Design is not just about creating logos – it’s about creating a brand that WORKS for you.
Graphic Design solves problems
- As a small business owner your problem is how to attract new customers and/or clients to your business and retain existing customers and/or clients.
Your customer’s problem…
- Customers buy solutions not products.
- Always think of the problem your customer is trying to solve and then decide how you can help them!
- Graphic Design unites the problem with the solution in the most easily accessible way – visually!
- As sight is the primary sense us human beings are equipped with, it has been proved that what attracts us first to anything (yes – ANYTHING!) is over 90% visual.
So can I be my own Graphic Designer?
If you have had an idea for a business, and you have thought about your concept and your target audience…
If you have access to a computer (I use a regular PC laptop!) and can use a mouse…
If you can take that leap of faith in your own abilities…
We can teach you all you need to know 🙂