Inkscape for Business Online
If you thought you had to use expensive programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop to produce your own unique professional quality print and web designs for your business, think again.
- Using state of the art free access Inkscape software, the Inkscape for Business Online course will have you designing your own unique business graphics, suitable for the web or for print within a few clicks.
- Unleash your Vision – learn how you, or someone in your team, can become your in-house graphic designer and take control of your business graphics!
- Save money on hiring graphic design agencies every time you need a website graphic or leaflet!
- Save time – You can have the exact design you want whenever you want it!
- No royalty fees, copyright or re-size charges. You own absolutely everything you produce.
What is included in Inkscape for Business Online?
- Free Inkscape software download
- 45+ written tutorials, video demonstrations, infographics, and grids
- Business focused graphic design tutorials
- You don’t just learn how to use the software, you will learn business focused design skills which you can apply to your own branding
- Click by click instructions in both written and video format
- Working with typefaces
- Using colour and gradients to appeal to your target market
- Pre-drawn grids to download for producing your own business cards, leaflets, flyers, postcards, and brochures plus the knowledge to produce your own should you wish to!
- Graphs and charts
- Saving your work for the web and for print
- Printer’s terms you need to know
What equipment do I need?
A desktop or laptop computer which runs Vista, Windows 7, 8 or Windows 10 (even works with XP!) and which has internet access to enable you to download the program. Unfortunately, tablets and notebooks do not usually have the required capacity to run the software and can, therefore, result in slow speeds which can become frustrating. No other equipment is needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I get stuck or need some help?
Can I use the designs I produce on the internet?
Are the designs I produce suitable for print?
Do I own all the designs I produce?
Who has written the course?
Is there a more advanced course I can progress onto?
Yes! We are also currently writing:
- Designing a logo using Inkscape
- Inkscape for Creatives
- Using photography in Inkscape
- Social Media basics – how to make it work for you.