Inkscape for Beginners Online Course
If you thought you had to use expensive programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop to produce your own unique professional quality print and web designs, think again.
- Using state of the art free access Inkscape software, Inkscape for Beginners Online course will have you designing your own unique graphics, suitable for the web or for print within a few clicks.
- Unleash your creativity – learn how you can become your own graphic designer and take control of brand YOU!
What is included in Inkscape for Beginners Online Course?
- Free Inkscape software download
- 40+ written tutorials, video demonstrations, and infographics
- Introduction to using the Inkscape software – right from the basics!
- Click by click instructions
- Using colour and gradients to fill your designs
- Working with typefaces
- Saving your work for the web and for print
- Drawing complex shapes
- Combining shapes to produce more complex designs
What experience do I need?
As long as you can sign into your computer and use a mouse, no other prior knowledge is needed.
What equipment do I need?
A desktop or laptop computer which runs windows 7 or windows 8 and which has internet access to enable you to download the program.
Unfortunately, tablets and notebooks do not usually have the required capacity to run the software and can, therefore, result in slow speeds which can become frustrating.
No other equipment is needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I get stuck or need some help?
Can I use the designs I produce on the internet?
Are the designs I produce suitable for print?
Do I own all the designs I produce?
What is Inkscape?
Is there a more advanced course I can progress onto?
Yes! We already run an Inkscape for business course, specially written to help small businesses take control of their branding through print and web designing. We are also currently writing:
- Designing a logo using Inkscape
- Inkscape for Creatives
- Using photography in Inkscape
- Social Media basics – how to make it work for you.